Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Open the recorder window 3. Setup up an Image Sequence recorder and enable Accu... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create new HDRP project 2. Select Window -> Analysis -> Frame Debugger 3. Click Enable button in Frame Debug w... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Import the attached project and open the Repro scene 2. Select the Cloud sprite in the scene and in the inspector ch... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project "2019_2_Test.zip" 2. Open "Test" scene 3. Make sure Auto Generate Lighting is on... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open customer's attached project in "HDRPnCamBug.zip" 2. Open "VolMaskL" scene 3. Disable "Camera" GameObject... Read more
How to reproduce: 1) Open the attached project named "CustomPassVolume" 2) Open the InspectorIssue scene 3) Select the MainCamera in... Read more
1) Open HDRP template project 2) Run HDRP wizard for DXR Expected result: Everything is green after running the wizard Actual resu... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform