Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Box light's shadow flicker at certain camera angles
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached scene
2) Upgrade the project to HDRP
3) Attached project updated with serialized camera position. Move the scene camera there.
4) Move the camera, notice culled shadows.
Expected results: shadows remain where they supposed to be
Actual results: shadows flicker
Reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b3 (7.3.1- 10.0.0-preview.27)
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (Couldn't downgrade)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform