Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Box light's shadow flicker at certain camera angles
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached scene
2) Upgrade the project to HDRP
3) Attached project updated with serialized camera position. Move the scene camera there.
4) Move the camera, notice culled shadows.
Expected results: shadows remain where they supposed to be
Actual results: shadows flicker
Reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b3 (7.3.1- 10.0.0-preview.27)
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (Couldn't downgrade)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated