Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Box light's shadow flicker at certain camera angles
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached scene
2) Upgrade the project to HDRP
3) Attached project updated with serialized camera position. Move the scene camera there.
4) Move the camera, notice culled shadows.
Expected results: shadows remain where they supposed to be
Actual results: shadows flicker
Reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b3 (7.3.1- 10.0.0-preview.27)
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (Couldn't downgrade)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)