Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Box light's shadow flicker at certain camera angles
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached scene
2) Upgrade the project to HDRP
3) Attached project updated with serialized camera position. Move the scene camera there.
4) Move the camera, notice culled shadows.
Expected results: shadows remain where they supposed to be
Actual results: shadows flicker
Reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b3 (7.3.1- 10.0.0-preview.27)
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (Couldn't downgrade)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string