Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Box light's shadow flicker at certain camera angles
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached scene
2) Upgrade the project to HDRP
3) Attached project updated with serialized camera position. Move the scene camera there.
4) Move the camera, notice culled shadows.
Expected results: shadows remain where they supposed to be
Actual results: shadows flicker
Reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b3 (7.3.1- 10.0.0-preview.27)
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (Couldn't downgrade)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build