Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Run gen scene 3. Copy the string from the console 4. Close editor 5. Plug in flash drive ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached project. 2. Build "fourth" scene as a standalone (Tested with Windows). 3. Open about 8 instanc... Read more
To reproduce: 1.Extract attached "repro.zip" file. 2.Inside it there is a already built project and project source. 3.Run "start_loo... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "PlayerCrash.zip" 2. Build test scene (File -> Build Settings -> Build) and name it (... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Prepare a two monitor setup each with different DPI 2. Open attached project "870209.zip" 3. Build standalone... Read more
-e: see title --fails in 5.5.0p4 special FB version, works well in 5.6.0b5 -repro: --create new project --select FB build --select ... Read more
Game is running fine in the editor, but after building the game, script acts differently than in editor. Steps to reproduce: 1.Open... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project; 2. Open "test" scene; 3. Build and run the game (windowed mode and on the secondary display... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3