Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Game window moves from Secondary to Main Monitor when changing Resolution using screen.setResolution
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. Build and run the game (windowed mode and on the secondary display);
4. Press any button.
Expected result: when setting Resolution, the Game Window stays in the Current Monitor.
Actual result: when setting Resolution, Game Window moves to the Main Monitor.
Reproduced on versions: 5.4.4p3, 5.5.1f1, 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler