Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Game window moves from Secondary to Main Monitor when changing Resolution using screen.setResolution
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. Build and run the game (windowed mode and on the secondary display);
4. Press any button.
Expected result: when setting Resolution, the Game Window stays in the Current Monitor.
Actual result: when setting Resolution, Game Window moves to the Main Monitor.
Reproduced on versions: 5.4.4p3, 5.5.1f1, 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button