Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Game window moves from Secondary to Main Monitor when changing Resolution using screen.setResolution
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. Build and run the game (windowed mode and on the secondary display);
4. Press any button.
Expected result: when setting Resolution, the Game Window stays in the Current Monitor.
Actual result: when setting Resolution, Game Window moves to the Main Monitor.
Reproduced on versions: 5.4.4p3, 5.5.1f1, 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate