Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Game window moves from Secondary to Main Monitor when changing Resolution using screen.setResolution
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. Build and run the game (windowed mode and on the secondary display);
4. Press any button.
Expected result: when setting Resolution, the Game Window stays in the Current Monitor.
Actual result: when setting Resolution, Game Window moves to the Main Monitor.
Reproduced on versions: 5.4.4p3, 5.5.1f1, 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices
- Multiple Enum Flags not rendering correctly in the Editor when custom PropertyDrawer values are changed