Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Game window moves from Secondary to Main Monitor when changing Resolution using screen.setResolution
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. Build and run the game (windowed mode and on the secondary display);
4. Press any button.
Expected result: when setting Resolution, the Game Window stays in the Current Monitor.
Actual result: when setting Resolution, Game Window moves to the Main Monitor.
Reproduced on versions: 5.4.4p3, 5.5.1f1, 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block