Search Issue Tracker
[dx11] Exiting exclusive fullscreen mode corners window in top left instead of returning it to the position before 'fullscreenin
1. Start as windowed 800x480 (other resolutions work too)
2. Press alt+enter to enter fullscreen
3. Exit fullscreen and notice that window is cornered at top left
Fine on 5.5 and 5.6.
This is a duplicate of issue #922266[Exclusive] Exiting fullscreen mode corners window in top left instead of leaving it in place is was before fullscreen
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- Metallic Standard Shader looks unlit on an Android with a Mali GPU running OpenGL ES 3
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged