Search Issue Tracker
[dx11] Exiting exclusive fullscreen mode corners window in top left instead of returning it to the position before 'fullscreenin
1. Start as windowed 800x480 (other resolutions work too)
2. Press alt+enter to enter fullscreen
3. Exit fullscreen and notice that window is cornered at top left
Fine on 5.5 and 5.6.
This is a duplicate of issue #922266[Exclusive] Exiting fullscreen mode corners window in top left instead of leaving it in place is was before fullscreen
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Humanoid Translate DoF offset incorrect when used through Timeline (in contrast with Mecanim)
- Editor crashes after a while of playing