Search Issue Tracker
[dx11] Exiting exclusive fullscreen mode corners window in top left instead of returning it to the position before 'fullscreenin
1. Start as windowed 800x480 (other resolutions work too)
2. Press alt+enter to enter fullscreen
3. Exit fullscreen and notice that window is cornered at top left
Fine on 5.5 and 5.6.
This is a duplicate of issue #922266[Exclusive] Exiting fullscreen mode corners window in top left instead of leaving it in place is was before fullscreen
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.