Search Issue Tracker
[dx11] Exiting exclusive fullscreen mode corners window in top left instead of returning it to the position before 'fullscreenin
1. Start as windowed 800x480 (other resolutions work too)
2. Press alt+enter to enter fullscreen
3. Exit fullscreen and notice that window is cornered at top left
Fine on 5.5 and 5.6.
This is a duplicate of issue #922266[Exclusive] Exiting fullscreen mode corners window in top left instead of leaving it in place is was before fullscreen
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
- Mesh Collider with a Rigidbody bounces differently from other Mesh Collider versus other Box Collider
- [Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
- [Android] Etc2Comp causes RGB colorspace to be black in alpha channel areas
- InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis