Search Issue Tracker
[Windows/DX11] Standalone Window size is gradually getting bigger when switching windowed>fullscreen>windowed quickly
1. Create new project and set fullscreen mode to exclusive
2. Start as windowed 800x480 window
3. Hold alt and quickly tap <enter> twice
4. Once player is windowed, notice that now it is a bit larger than before
5. Repeat steps 3-4 for couple more times and notice that window now takes up almost whole screen
On 5.5 and 5.6 size doesn't increase - initial resolution is preserved. On 2017.1 and 2017.2 window after returning from fullscreen takes up whole window.
This is a duplicate of issue #922265[Exclusive] Window size is gradually increasing when switching between fullscreen and windowed modes quickly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.