Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
On Windows, changing the system monitor resolution causes a player in windowed mode to change its resolution
When built project is opened in windowed mode, changing PC screen resolution scales game window to screens resolution.
1.Build empty project
2.Open built project in windowed mode
3.Set games resolution to 800X600 and press play
4.Change PC screen resolution to lower resolution, but higher than games
5.Click on the game window
6.Observe as game resolution scales to monitor resolution
Reproduced: 5.5.2p2 5.6.0f1 2017.1.0a4
Not reproduced: 5.4.1f1
Expected result: game resolution is not changed
Actual result: game resolution changes to monitors resolution
Win 10 Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.