Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Windowed mode build will move downwards when pressed on its top border if Cursor.lockState is set to Locked
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Repro" project
2. Build and run it, make sure that the build is in a windowed mode and selected resolution is small
3. Wait for the game to load, Alt+Tab away from it
4. Press on its border or try to exit the game
Expected result: Build stays in its current position and you can close it
Actual result: Build is jumping downwards if you press on its border and can't be closed
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0a2, 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2p1, 5.4.4p2
Note: Reproducible on Windows 7 or Windows 10. Can't reproduce the issue on macOS 10.12.3
Fixed in 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected