Search Issue Tracker
--> Use the Timeline package (minimum version 1.2.0) to reproduce the bug. <-- How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "Case_122... Read more
Load the project attached Open the scene 1 Open New Timeline in the timeline editor Play the scene Note that the first few samples ... Read more
1. What happened ArgumentException: Getting control 2's position in a group with only 2 controls when doing Repaint when selecting ... Read more
Object rotations are inverted after their animation track is removed from Timeline 2. How we can reproduce it using the example you... Read more
1. What happened Fields in Inspector edited during Timeline record are stuck to their starting value and scrubbing doesnt reflect c... Read more
When adding a position track for a camera and adjusting, if Camera is then unselected the camera moved to world (0,3,0) 2. How we c... Read more
Can key objects in non-active scenes (multiscene) but the animator reference is lost when entering play mode (destructive) This is ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open project attached (or create new one). 2. Create empty GameObject. 3. Create new Timeline for that object... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open project attached (or create new one). 2. Create new object and timeline for it. 3. Create animation. 4. ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'