Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached 'Optimized FBX interfere with Timeline Animation Track.zip' project 2. Play 'SampleScene' 3. ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download attached project 2. Open SampleScene 3. Open Timeline window and select SampleTimeline GameObject 4.... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "1158592.zip" 2. Open the Timeline Test GameObject in the Timeline window 3. Open the... Read more
Using "f" to frame selection and "a" to autofit/frame all clip(s) in Timeline works as expected, unless there is a Marker. When ther... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create new project 2. Open Timeline 3. Create an object and create a Timeline asset for it 4. Move to a frame o... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project ('1157223repro.zip') 2. Open 'SampleScene' and select 'Story' object in the Hierarchy... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project "1157280.zip" 2. Select Directional Light in the Hierarchy 3. Disable Sn... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached "Timeline reverse bug.zip" project and open in Unity 2. Open "ReverseNotWorking" scene 3. Open T... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "Case_1153446" 2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes and open SampleScene 3. I... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached Project "case_1153121-TimelinePreviewBugTest.zip" 2. Open the "SampleScene" 3. Open the Tim... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected