Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Open Scene "TimelineSubEmitter_Bug" 3. Select "Timeline Normal" to... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (Timeline.zip) 2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene 3. In the Hierarchy, select the "Cube"... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download the attached project "_TEST DS2 2018.2.5.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open Timeline window 3. Create Empty g... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project "2018.2 Tests.zip" 2. Open "main.unity" scene 3. Build for iOS device 4. Deploy the Xcode pro... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project "TimelineBugRepro2018_UpgradedFrom2017.zip" and open in Unity 2017.4.11f1 2. Open "Actua... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open attached project 2. Select GameObject "ToplevelParticles" in the Hierarchy and observe the Game and Scene Views... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open QA attached project "repro_1083618" 2. Select the "Directional LightTimeline" asset in the Project Window 3. Se... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open user attached project 2. Open scene "Bug Repro Scene" 3. Open the Timeline Window 4. Select GameObject "Timelin... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project 2. Open Timeline window 3. Select New Timeline asset in the project window 4. Right click on TestClip,... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position