Search Issue Tracker
The Timeline doesn't play animation when the Playable Director component's Update Method is Manual
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Load 'MasterScene' scene from 'Assets' > 'Scenes' folder
3. Open the Timeline Window (Window > Sequencing > Timeline)
4. In the Hierarchy view select the 'MasterTimeline' GameObject
5. Enter Play Mode
6. Observe the Game view
Expected result: The woman's animation plays (she walks around the room)
Actual result: The woman's animation doesn't play
Reproducible with: 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a5
Could not test with: 2018.4.29f1 and lower (due to errors)
- Timeline plays when Playable Director Update Method value is 'DSP Clock'/'Game Time'/'Unscaled Game Time'
- To see expected results: comment 27, 28, 50 lines of code in 'TimelineController.cs' and set Playable Director Update Method to 'Game Time'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets