Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Multiple Signal Receivers Components on a single GameObject can cause a Crash when signals target the playable director
1. Import attached package
2. Open signalCrash scene
- The timeline has a signal at the end of the timeline
- The Cube contains two separate signal receivers which make calls to the playableDirector.
3. Enter Playmode
4. Wait for the timeline to play.
When the timeline ends, the editor will often crash.
========== OUTPUTTING STACK TRACE ==================
0x00007FF6CC0C00DE (Unity) memcpy_repmovs
0x00007FF6CA846FA9 (Unity) PlayableOutput::DispatchNotifications
0x00007FF6CA8587E5 (Unity) PlayableGraph::DispatchOutputNotifications
0x00007FF6CA859B81 (Unity) `DirectorManager::InitializeClass'::`2'::PreLateUpdateDirectorDeferredEvaluateRegistrator::Forward
0x00007FF6CA34BA28 (Unity) ExecutePlayerLoop
0x00007FF6CA34BAFD (Unity) ExecutePlayerLoop
0x00007FF6CA350FEC (Unity) PlayerLoop
0x00007FF6C86D08DC (Unity) PlayerLoopController::UpdateScene
0x00007FF6C86CE878 (Unity) Application::TickTimer
0x00007FF6C9043150 (Unity) MainMessageLoop
0x00007FF6C904D328 (Unity) WinMain
0x00007FF6CC09D902 (Unity) __scrt_common_main_seh
0x00007FFC80D57BD4 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFC828ACE51 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========
Related slack thread:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"