Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
PlayableAsset returns a null Playable after entering and leaving object Prefab mode
How to reproduce it:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Load 'SampleScene' from 'Assets' > 'Scenes' folder
3. Hit 'Play'
4. In the Game view observe an animation
5. Hit 'Pause'
6. In the Hierarchy view find 'Root' prefab and enter Prefab mode
7. Leave the Prefab mode
8. Hit 'Play'
9. Observe errors in the Console window
Expected result: In the Game view animation starts playing
Actual result: Animation doesn't start, and errors occur in the console window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (animation doesn't work)
Note: To work around this issue, you have to reimport 'Root' prefab
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP build fails when using EditorUserBuildSettings.il2CppCodeGeneration
- Scene template title section with its functions becomes hidden when scroll is used
- "UnauthorizedAccessException" thrown when using System.IO in UWP Build
- Rect Transform Scale is affected by Sprite Renderer Size when in Prefab mode
- Crashes on GarbageCollector::CollectIncremental when entering the Play Mode