Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
PlayableAsset returns a null Playable after entering and leaving object Prefab mode
How to reproduce it:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Load 'SampleScene' from 'Assets' > 'Scenes' folder
3. Hit 'Play'
4. In the Game view observe an animation
5. Hit 'Pause'
6. In the Hierarchy view find 'Root' prefab and enter Prefab mode
7. Leave the Prefab mode
8. Hit 'Play'
9. Observe errors in the Console window
Expected result: In the Game view animation starts playing
Actual result: Animation doesn't start, and errors occur in the console window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (animation doesn't work)
Note: To work around this issue, you have to reimport 'Root' prefab
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed