Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
PlayableAsset returns a null Playable after entering and leaving object Prefab mode
How to reproduce it:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Load 'SampleScene' from 'Assets' > 'Scenes' folder
3. Hit 'Play'
4. In the Game view observe an animation
5. Hit 'Pause'
6. In the Hierarchy view find 'Root' prefab and enter Prefab mode
7. Leave the Prefab mode
8. Hit 'Play'
9. Observe errors in the Console window
Expected result: In the Game view animation starts playing
Actual result: Animation doesn't start, and errors occur in the console window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (animation doesn't work)
Note: To work around this issue, you have to reimport 'Root' prefab
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true
- [Android] Duplicate fingers reported in InputSystem.EnhancedTouch.Touch.activeFingers array