Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
PlayableAsset returns a null Playable after entering and leaving object Prefab mode
How to reproduce it:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Load 'SampleScene' from 'Assets' > 'Scenes' folder
3. Hit 'Play'
4. In the Game view observe an animation
5. Hit 'Pause'
6. In the Hierarchy view find 'Root' prefab and enter Prefab mode
7. Leave the Prefab mode
8. Hit 'Play'
9. Observe errors in the Console window
Expected result: In the Game view animation starts playing
Actual result: Animation doesn't start, and errors occur in the console window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (animation doesn't work)
Note: To work around this issue, you have to reimport 'Root' prefab
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned