Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Create new project 2. Import Image effect package 3. Select SSAOShader 4. Notice warnings: "Shader: 'Hidden/SSAO': ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project "Shader modify iOS" 2. Build and run on iOS 3. Notice compilation fail error Unity appears t... Read more
The built-in EncodeFloatRGBA() and DecodeFloatRGBA() functions contain a typo that leads to reduced precision. The problem involves... Read more
Intel GPUs like 945, GMA 950 etc. aren't detected as DX9 compatible by Unity. So starting with 4.3, games can't run on them. Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attacehd - click on the shader and notice the errors in the inspector Read more
Performance of material.SetFloat, SetColor etc. in the Editor is dependent on total amount of shader property names present. The mor... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Notice that primitive shader compiles while surface shader doesn't Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open scene 3. Inspect the "New Sprite" GameObject 4. Inspect the shader Expected resu... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build