Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Caching Shader Preprocessor] Platform keywords affect #pragma parameters
Platform keywords that only depend on current build target are treated as regular keywords and do not allow #pragma parameter selection.
1. Make an empty project (any pipe), standalone build target.
2. Go to project settings -> editor settings, turn Caching shader preprocessor on.
3. Add attched shader to the project. Create a cube and a new material, assign the material to the cube, assign the attached shader to the material.
4. Observe the cube is green.
5. Select the attached shader, observe two improt warnings.
Expected: no warnings, cube is red.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Packman] Artifacts appear in the maximized Package manager window on multiple clicking Package manager tabs
- Potential race condition inside AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration
- Multiple unsaved changes dialogs appear for the same window if window was docked and undocked
- Caching preprocessor does not support 1.#INF
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile