Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Caching Shader Preprocessor] Platform keywords affect #pragma parameters
Platform keywords that only depend on current build target are treated as regular keywords and do not allow #pragma parameter selection.
1. Make an empty project (any pipe), standalone build target.
2. Go to project settings -> editor settings, turn Caching shader preprocessor on.
3. Add attched shader to the project. Create a cube and a new material, assign the material to the cube, assign the attached shader to the material.
4. Observe the cube is green.
5. Select the attached shader, observe two improt warnings.
Expected: no warnings, cube is red.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated