Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Caching Shader Preprocessor] Platform keywords affect #pragma parameters
Platform keywords that only depend on current build target are treated as regular keywords and do not allow #pragma parameter selection.
1. Make an empty project (any pipe), standalone build target.
2. Go to project settings -> editor settings, turn Caching shader preprocessor on.
3. Add attched shader to the project. Create a cube and a new material, assign the material to the cube, assign the attached shader to the material.
4. Observe the cube is green.
5. Select the attached shader, observe two improt warnings.
Expected: no warnings, cube is red.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made