Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Caching Shader Preprocessor] Platform keywords affect #pragma parameters
Platform keywords that only depend on current build target are treated as regular keywords and do not allow #pragma parameter selection.
1. Make an empty project (any pipe), standalone build target.
2. Go to project settings -> editor settings, turn Caching shader preprocessor on.
3. Add attched shader to the project. Create a cube and a new material, assign the material to the cube, assign the attached shader to the material.
4. Observe the cube is green.
5. Select the attached shader, observe two improt warnings.
Expected: no warnings, cube is red.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field