Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Caching Shader Preprocessor] Platform keywords affect #pragma parameters
Platform keywords that only depend on current build target are treated as regular keywords and do not allow #pragma parameter selection.
1. Make an empty project (any pipe), standalone build target.
2. Go to project settings -> editor settings, turn Caching shader preprocessor on.
3. Add attched shader to the project. Create a cube and a new material, assign the material to the cube, assign the attached shader to the material.
4. Observe the cube is green.
5. Select the attached shader, observe two improt warnings.
Expected: no warnings, cube is red.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset