Search Issue Tracker
A custom shader isn't displayed correctly. Shader is only displayed in black
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "MainScene"
3. The shader should look like a glitched out cube (screen shot attached), but the cube is black (in 5.3 it's red)
NOTE: On Windows the cube is always black or red. On OS X the cube is show semi-correctly when Unity is running on integrated graphics card.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px