Search Issue Tracker
Exceeding the number of shader keywords flood the console with Allocation errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1232610"
2. Observe the Console window if no errors are thrown re-import the
Expected result: Only errors related to the exceeded number of shader keywords are thrown
Actual result: Additional Allocation errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b9, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0a2, 2020.1.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.4.1f1, 2019.4.5f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first