Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Standard Shader Does Not Display Secondary Diffuse Until Values are Tweaked
Repro: Setup a Standard Shader with a texture in the Primary Diffuse and Secondary "Detail Diffuse" slots. Submit this material to version control. Create a fresh clone of the project and open this for the first time as a new project in Unity.
Note: The secondary diffuse will not be visible in the scene view, game view or material preview. Tweaking any value on the shader will cause it to suddenly pop back.
Expected: Should reflect what the shader looks like at all times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP