Search Issue Tracker
[shaders] hlsl2glsl does not do implicit float4->float conversion in some cases (like HLSL does)
"DECODE_EYEDEPTH(tex2D(_CameraDepthTexture,uv))" does not compile on hlsl2glsl platforms - error about no suitable conversion. But it works on actual HLSL platforms.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode