Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[CGBatch] Writing to o.Occlusion in Custom shader has no effect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "OcclusionShader.zip"
2. Open scene "OcclusionBug"
3. There are two object in the scene, notice that one them has lines on the black part of the model and the other does not. Expected result - both models identical.
4. Changing shader "Destructibles" line 46 does nothing
Reproducible in: 5.2.0p1, 5.2.1p4, 5.2.2p1, 5.3.0b4
Not reproducible in: 5.0.3f2, 5.1.4f1
Tested on Win10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode