Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[CGBatch] Writing to o.Occlusion in Custom shader has no effect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "OcclusionShader.zip"
2. Open scene "OcclusionBug"
3. There are two object in the scene, notice that one them has lines on the black part of the model and the other does not. Expected result - both models identical.
4. Changing shader "Destructibles" line 46 does nothing
Reproducible in: 5.2.0p1, 5.2.1p4, 5.2.2p1, 5.3.0b4
Not reproducible in: 5.0.3f2, 5.1.4f1
Tested on Win10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated