Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[CGBatch] Writing to o.Occlusion in Custom shader has no effect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "OcclusionShader.zip"
2. Open scene "OcclusionBug"
3. There are two object in the scene, notice that one them has lines on the black part of the model and the other does not. Expected result - both models identical.
4. Changing shader "Destructibles" line 46 does nothing
Reproducible in: 5.2.0p1, 5.2.1p4, 5.2.2p1, 5.3.0b4
Not reproducible in: 5.0.3f2, 5.1.4f1
Tested on Win10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view