Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[CGBatch] Writing to o.Occlusion in Custom shader has no effect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "OcclusionShader.zip"
2. Open scene "OcclusionBug"
3. There are two object in the scene, notice that one them has lines on the black part of the model and the other does not. Expected result - both models identical.
4. Changing shader "Destructibles" line 46 does nothing
Reproducible in: 5.2.0p1, 5.2.1p4, 5.2.2p1, 5.3.0b4
Not reproducible in: 5.0.3f2, 5.1.4f1
Tested on Win10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected