Search Issue Tracker
In Flash the cos() and sin() functions in vertex shaders are
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project and open the scene "SinCosBug_scene".
2. Look at the two curves in the scene. The top one is a sine wave and the bottom one is a cosine wave. It looks correct in the editor.
3. Build to Flash or open \bin\Flash\SinCosBug.html
4. Look at the curves in the Flash build and compare them with the curves in the editor. The top curve is a cosine wave and the bottom one is a sine wave in the Flash build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off