Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "CallOrderBug.zip" and scene "SampleScene" 2. Duplicate "CallOrderTestB4" and rename it ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project ("freeze") 2. Open Scene "test Ground for spawn" 3. Enter Play mode -- Editor freezes Reprod... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (SystemLanguageBugReport) 2. Create a new Language Package asset by clicking Assets... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project "1152146.zip" 2. Attach "ContainedObjectBehaviour.cs" script to GameObject in the hierarchy 3... Read more
if Unity gets installed to a folder with spaces in its name, AssemblyUpdater fails silently which may lead to edit time as well as a... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "case_662345-CoroutineFailure.zip" and scene "SampleScene" 2. Enter Play mode 3. Observe... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached Project from "Microsoft.Azure.EventHubs.zip" Expected result: The project opens up without... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project ("repro") 2. Open SampleScene 3. Enter and quit Play Mode -- Editor crashes Reproduced with:... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached 654560.zip project 2. Go to the Assets folder-> right click in the assets window-> Create-> ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "1150205" project 2. "PA" -> "Build Manager" (Change to Windows Vanilla and leave everything else the s... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project