Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Notifications are not displayed in App
To Reproduce: 1. Build the attached project. 2. Enable Remote Notifications in Capabilities tab and deploy. 3. Push a remote notifi... Read more
iOS build crashes when built with stripping level
To reproduce: 1) Download and open project (will need any other project to check on versions other than 4.6) 2) Build and run for i... Read more
Screen.orientation cannot be set to AutoRotation after forcing other ori...
Setting Screen.orientation to AutoRotation has no effect if orientation was manually changed before. To Reproduce: 1. Open & deplo... Read more
Upside-down orientation causes device with iOS8 to restart
When default orientation is set to auto-rotation and device with iOS8 is turned upside-down, it restarts Read more
High CPU usage while downloading assetbundles
1. Open attached project 2. Build to iOS 3. Press LoadBundle button 4. Look at CPU usage Regression from: 5.3.0f1 Read more
[iOS] App stuck on video background view if control setting is changed a...
To Reproduce: 1. Deploy the attached app & rotate device to landscape. 2. Click "Video Minimal". 3. Chnage Control Settings (button... Read more
[tvOS] 'Standard (Specular setup)' shader and other custom shaders broke...
To Reproduce: 1. Build and run the project attached to the report (tvOS_functional_test.zip). 2. Observe that the material on the c... Read more
[iOS][Metal] Splash screen is flickering when no camara is in scene
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build for iOS 3. Run on iOS device Actual behavior: Unity splash screen starts to flicker... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released