Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.10
[iOS][Asset Loading] WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload(url, fileVersion, crc) ignores the CRC parameter on iOS in Unity 4.6
1. Open attached project "crcCheck"
2. Open scene "demo"
3. Using the editor enter play mode
4. Press the UI button
5. Check the console
--- The Asset bundle will not download because the CRC is incorrect
6. Build for iOS
7. Press the UI button on the device
8. Check Xcode console
--- You will see no error about the incorrect CRC
--- Also you should see that the asset was successfully spawned
--- Repro project downloads a bundle from a http address, this will not work on iOS 9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] The safe area value changes when reopening the app in Landscape orientation
- Light flickering when using Forward+ on Mobile
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets