Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.10
[iOS][Asset Loading] WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload(url, fileVersion, crc) ignores the CRC parameter on iOS in Unity 4.6
1. Open attached project "crcCheck"
2. Open scene "demo"
3. Using the editor enter play mode
4. Press the UI button
5. Check the console
--- The Asset bundle will not download because the CRC is incorrect
6. Build for iOS
7. Press the UI button on the device
8. Check Xcode console
--- You will see no error about the incorrect CRC
--- Also you should see that the asset was successfully spawned
--- Repro project downloads a bundle from a http address, this will not work on iOS 9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode