Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.10
[iOS][Asset Loading] WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload(url, fileVersion, crc) ignores the CRC parameter on iOS in Unity 4.6
1. Open attached project "crcCheck"
2. Open scene "demo"
3. Using the editor enter play mode
4. Press the UI button
5. Check the console
--- The Asset bundle will not download because the CRC is incorrect
6. Build for iOS
7. Press the UI button on the device
8. Check Xcode console
--- You will see no error about the incorrect CRC
--- Also you should see that the asset was successfully spawned
--- Repro project downloads a bundle from a http address, this will not work on iOS 9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- TextureImporter appears to give import error for .hdr file format images
- [Memory Profiler] Different sizes are shown for ASTC textures between the Texture Importer window and the Memory Profiler window
- [Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
- [Packman] Package description scrolls to top on importing any package sample