Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.10
[iOS][Asset Loading] WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload(url, fileVersion, crc) ignores the CRC parameter on iOS in Unity 4.6
1. Open attached project "crcCheck"
2. Open scene "demo"
3. Using the editor enter play mode
4. Press the UI button
5. Check the console
--- The Asset bundle will not download because the CRC is incorrect
6. Build for iOS
7. Press the UI button on the device
8. Check Xcode console
--- You will see no error about the incorrect CRC
--- Also you should see that the asset was successfully spawned
--- Repro project downloads a bundle from a http address, this will not work on iOS 9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right