Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[iOS] Application not paused when Game Center overlay screens from Social.ShowLeaderboardUI() or ShowAchievementsUI open
1. Build and run the attached project attached ("tvOS_functional_test_RAT") on iOS.
2. Click 'Authenticate' button to login into gamecenter.
3. Click 'ShowLeaderBoardUI', observer that Time.time is still running while the window is open (top left corner).
Reproduced on iOS 9.2.1
Couldn't reproduce on tvOS because of https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/default.asp?773266
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)