Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[iOS] Application not paused when Game Center overlay screens from Social.ShowLeaderboardUI() or ShowAchievementsUI open
1. Build and run the attached project attached ("tvOS_functional_test_RAT") on iOS.
2. Click 'Authenticate' button to login into gamecenter.
3. Click 'ShowLeaderBoardUI', observer that Time.time is still running while the window is open (top left corner).
Reproduced on iOS 9.2.1
Couldn't reproduce on tvOS because of https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/default.asp?773266
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built