Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[iOS] Application not paused when Game Center overlay screens from Social.ShowLeaderboardUI() or ShowAchievementsUI open
1. Build and run the attached project attached ("tvOS_functional_test_RAT") on iOS.
2. Click 'Authenticate' button to login into gamecenter.
3. Click 'ShowLeaderBoardUI', observer that Time.time is still running while the window is open (top left corner).
Reproduced on iOS 9.2.1
Couldn't reproduce on tvOS because of https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/default.asp?773266
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Mar 24, 2016 20:32
5.3.4p1 update -
Pause issue is now fixed however now showing leaderboards is broken. Calling Social.ShowLeaderboardUI opens the achievements view, and so does Social.ShowAchievementsUI. So can't show leaderboards on AppleTV tvOS.