Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] App stuck on video background view if control setting is changed and device is rotated during playback
1. Deploy the attached app & rotate device to landscape.
2. Click "Video Minimal".
3. Chnage Control Settings (button bottom-right corner).
4. Rotate device to portrait.
5. Wait until video finishes observe that the app is stuck with the backgroundview.
Only reproducible if control setting is changed to full during playback, not if it's started with Full and then rotated.
Reproducible with iOS 9.0 and 8.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event