Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] App stuck on video background view if control setting is changed and device is rotated during playback
1. Deploy the attached app & rotate device to landscape.
2. Click "Video Minimal".
3. Chnage Control Settings (button bottom-right corner).
4. Rotate device to portrait.
5. Wait until video finishes observe that the app is stuck with the backgroundview.
Only reproducible if control setting is changed to full during playback, not if it's started with Full and then rotated.
Reproducible with iOS 9.0 and 8.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag