Search Issue Tracker
[Hub] Project's Unity Version is set to "Unavailable" after the Hub is r...
Reproduction steps: 1. In Hub, create new Unity Project 2. Restart Hub 3. Observe new project's "Unity Version" field Expected resu... Read more
Cannot install modules via "Install via Unity HUB" button in Build Settings
How to reproduce: 1. Install Unity with the Hub but don't install Android support 2. Create a new Project on the newly installed ver... Read more
[Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when sel...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open Unity Hub 2. You need to have some projects in the list (so that the projects go at least to the bottom ... Read more
[Hub] Installation failed error is thrown when adding an Editor version ...
1. Open Unity Hub and go to the Installs tab 2. Click ADD and select any Unity version available there 3. Click NEXT and then DONE 4... Read more
Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremen...
"Do you want to upgrade your Project to a newer version of Unity?" prompt displayed when opening Project from Hub in which the proje... Read more
[Android] Invalid Android NDK Directory get detected when 'Android SDK a...
When 'Android Build Support' Module installed with 'Android SDK and NDK Tools' through HUB then in Editor Preferences Invalid Androi... Read more
[Hub] Hub installer fails when Hub is in the Windows Programs and Featur...
How to reproduce: 1. Install Unity Hub 2. Go to the directory where Hub was installed in step 1 3. Delete the "Uninstall Unity Hub.e... Read more
Wrong information in the tooltip displayed with a warning sign
Wrong information in the tooltip displayed with a warning sign Steps to Repro: 1. Install Unity 2020.2.0b8 without Android Platform... Read more
Editor 2019 & 2020 Spams HUB with "getOrgInfo" request every split second.
The Editor 2019 & 2020 seems to be requesting "UserOrg" info from the hub multiple times every second. If you are logged into the hu... Read more
[HUB] Android tools are not expanded by default in the "Add Modules" window
How to reproduce: 1. Open HUB 2. Install any version 3. Expand the menu and select "Add Modules" Expected Behavior: The essential A... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used