Search Issue Tracker
[Hub] Project's Unity Version is set to "Unavailable" after the Hub is restarted
1. In Hub, create new Unity Project
2. Restart Hub
3. Observe new project's "Unity Version" field
Expected result: Its Unity Version is displayed
Actual result: The field is set to "Unavailable"
Reproduces with: 2.4.5 (2022.1.0a8)
Does not reproduce with: 2.4.5 (2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b11, 2022.1.0a7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material thumbnail doesn't change when changing URP settings
- [Backport] Four "Learn more" links direct to default (2020.3) Manual version, instead of using current Editor version
- "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel'" warning appears when setting PluginImporter's compatible platform to "OSX"
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP