Search Issue Tracker
[Hub] Project's Unity Version is set to "Unavailable" after the Hub is restarted
1. In Hub, create new Unity Project
2. Restart Hub
3. Observe new project's "Unity Version" field
Expected result: Its Unity Version is displayed
Actual result: The field is set to "Unavailable"
Reproduces with: 2.4.5 (2022.1.0a8)
Does not reproduce with: 2.4.5 (2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b11, 2022.1.0a7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first