Search Issue Tracker
[HUB] Android tools are not expanded by default in the "Add Modules" window
How to reproduce:
1. Open HUB
2. Install any version
3. Expand the menu and select "Add Modules"
Expected Behavior: The essential Android tools are expanded for better visibility
Actual Behavior: The Android tools are not expanded
Reproduced on HUB 2.4.2
- This case is more of a feature request. However, changes would upgrade the visibility of essential Android tools.
- Video attached "ZD3hYM8WRg.mp4"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material
- Unable to get textureOverrideSettings from BuildPipeline.GetBuildTargetName when trying to pass in the platform string
- Getting the current process name returns Null when building with IL2CPP