Search Issue Tracker
[HUB] Android tools are not expanded by default in the "Add Modules" window
How to reproduce:
1. Open HUB
2. Install any version
3. Expand the menu and select "Add Modules"
Expected Behavior: The essential Android tools are expanded for better visibility
Actual Behavior: The Android tools are not expanded
Reproduced on HUB 2.4.2
- This case is more of a feature request. However, changes would upgrade the visibility of essential Android tools.
- Video attached "ZD3hYM8WRg.mp4"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan