Search Issue Tracker
[HUB] Android tools are not expanded by default in the "Add Modules" window
How to reproduce:
1. Open HUB
2. Install any version
3. Expand the menu and select "Add Modules"
Expected Behavior: The essential Android tools are expanded for better visibility
Actual Behavior: The Android tools are not expanded
Reproduced on HUB 2.4.2
- This case is more of a feature request. However, changes would upgrade the visibility of essential Android tools.
- Video attached "ZD3hYM8WRg.mp4"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance