Search Issue Tracker
[HUB] Android tools are not expanded by default in the "Add Modules" window
How to reproduce:
1. Open HUB
2. Install any version
3. Expand the menu and select "Add Modules"
Expected Behavior: The essential Android tools are expanded for better visibility
Actual Behavior: The Android tools are not expanded
Reproduced on HUB 2.4.2
- This case is more of a feature request. However, changes would upgrade the visibility of essential Android tools.
- Video attached "ZD3hYM8WRg.mp4"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name