Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Download project "GIBug.zip" and open in Unity 2. Edit > Preferences > GI Cache > Clean Cache 3. Close and re... Read more
The fix requires building OpenRL from source on Mac. It's a bigger task and is tracked here: https://jira.unity3d.com/browse/GFXGI-5... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project (ProgressiveLightmapperIssue) 2. Go to lighting 3. Select Generate Lighting Expected r... Read more
Steps to repro: 1. Open the attached project and 'ProgressiveLightmappingExample' scene; 2. In the Lighting window press 'Generate L... Read more
1) Download the attached project 2) Open 30HzSample scene 3) go to the lighting window and press bake 4) observe the repeating error... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene 3 3. Build standalone 4. Notice warning "GI output for inputsystem:xxxx is miss... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open the scene "Light Probes" 3. Bake lights 4. Observe that the static object is darker t... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1) Open attached project "Probes Issue" 2) Wait for baking to complete --- Notice that light probes have an almo... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "case_672202" 2. Open Scene2 and wait for the the lighting to be built 3. Notice t... Read more
WORKAROUND: Use non-directional mode To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build and run to iOS (same on Android based on forum... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'