Search Issue Tracker
[Lighting] 'Bake Direct' job failed with error code: 5
1) Download the attached project 2) Open 30HzSample scene 3) go to the lighting window and press bake 4) observe the repeating error... Read more
"Error adding system: Data not available." thrown when building specific...
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene 3 3. Build standalone 4. Notice warning "GI output for inputsystem:xxxx is miss... Read more
Objects lit by lightprobes do not match lighting on static lightmapped o...
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open the scene "Light Probes" 3. Bake lights 4. Observe that the static object is darker t... Read more
Objects lit by light probes appear brighter than static objects with sam...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "case_672202" 2. Open Scene2 and wait for the the lighting to be built 3. Notice t... Read more
[Shaders] Missing fallback from Directional to NonDirectional mode with ...
WORKAROUND: Use non-directional mode To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build and run to iOS (same on Android based on forum... Read more
Unwrapper gives different results between platforms
In 5.x we no longer run the same unwrapper DLL on Windows and Mac. This means that when GI data is built on one platform with a cert... Read more
[MixedMode] Mixed mode shadows do not render with "Directional Specular"...
When there are light probes in the secene with GI->Direction Mode->Directional Specular, after bake non-static objects stops casting... Read more
Black Spots on Baked Lightmaps
Duplicate of http://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/gi-global-illumination-baked-intensity-slash-direction-uv-maps-overlapping-causi... Read more
Prefabs don't store ligthtmap information correctly
This has been resolved as by design, some more information on why we have done this change and how to make it work in Unity 5 is ava... Read more
GI gets stuck on Bake Indirect when Precomputed Realtime resolution is >...
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene scene.unity - Scene contains a map built out of Unity primitives 3. Set t... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode