Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
"Error adding system: Data not available." thrown when building specific scene setup
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene 3
3. Build standalone
4. Notice warning "GI output for inputsystem:xxxx is missing."
and error "Error adding system: Data not available."
Seems to happen when having open different scene than one being baked while building. Didn't notice any negative effects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"