Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
"Error adding system: Data not available." thrown when building specific scene setup
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene 3
3. Build standalone
4. Notice warning "GI output for inputsystem:xxxx is missing."
and error "Error adding system: Data not available."
Seems to happen when having open different scene than one being baked while building. Didn't notice any negative effects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows