Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Shaders] Missing fallback from Directional to NonDirectional mode with shaders that do not support it (GLES2.0/SM2.0/DX11level9
WORKAROUND: Use non-directional mode
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run to iOS (same on Android based on forum thread)
3. Notice there is no lighting (screen attached)
Gles2 is forced in settings. Works fine on gles3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"