Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Objects lit by lightprobes do not match lighting on static lightmapped objects
1. Open attached project
2. Open the scene "Light Probes"
3. Bake lights
4. Observe that the static object is darker than the non-static one.
This happens both with linear and gamma, and both in forward and deferred modes.
Note: This behavior is even more visible in 5.2.4f1 and 5.1.4f1, but that is probably expected due to case 672202
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once