Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Objects lit by lightprobes do not match lighting on static lightmapped objects
1. Open attached project
2. Open the scene "Light Probes"
3. Bake lights
4. Observe that the static object is darker than the non-static one.
This happens both with linear and gamma, and both in forward and deferred modes.
Note: This behavior is even more visible in 5.2.4f1 and 5.1.4f1, but that is probably expected due to case 672202
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated