Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Objects lit by lightprobes do not match lighting on static lightmapped objects
1. Open attached project
2. Open the scene "Light Probes"
3. Bake lights
4. Observe that the static object is darker than the non-static one.
This happens both with linear and gamma, and both in forward and deferred modes.
Note: This behavior is even more visible in 5.2.4f1 and 5.1.4f1, but that is probably expected due to case 672202
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()