Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Objects lit by lightprobes do not match lighting on static lightmapped objects
1. Open attached project
2. Open the scene "Light Probes"
3. Bake lights
4. Observe that the static object is darker than the non-static one.
This happens both with linear and gamma, and both in forward and deferred modes.
Note: This behavior is even more visible in 5.2.4f1 and 5.1.4f1, but that is probably expected due to case 672202
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted