Search Issue Tracker
[MixedMode] Mixed mode shadows do not render with "Directional Specular" lightmapping mode for non-static objects
When there are light probes in the secene with GI->Direction Mode->Directional Specular, after bake non-static objects stops casting shadows.
1. Open scene Scenes->Escape_Untextured.unity
2. Confirm that the lighting has finished baking
3. Press the play button
4. Observe that no shadows render for the Player character
5. Press the play button to stop playing
6. Under Lighting/General GI/Directional Mode set to Directional
7. Press the play button
8. Observe that a shadow renders for the player character
Reproduced: 5.0.0b14, 5.0.0b13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'