Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[MixedMode] Mixed mode shadows do not render with "Directional Specular" lightmapping mode for non-static objects
When there are light probes in the secene with GI->Direction Mode->Directional Specular, after bake non-static objects stops casting shadows.
1. Open scene Scenes->Escape_Untextured.unity
2. Confirm that the lighting has finished baking
3. Press the play button
4. Observe that no shadows render for the Player character
5. Press the play button to stop playing
6. Under Lighting/General GI/Directional Mode set to Directional
7. Press the play button
8. Observe that a shadow renders for the player character
Reproduced: 5.0.0b14, 5.0.0b13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"