Search Issue Tracker
[MixedMode] Mixed mode shadows do not render with "Directional Specular" lightmapping mode for non-static objects
When there are light probes in the secene with GI->Direction Mode->Directional Specular, after bake non-static objects stops casting shadows.
1. Open scene Scenes->Escape_Untextured.unity
2. Confirm that the lighting has finished baking
3. Press the play button
4. Observe that no shadows render for the Player character
5. Press the play button to stop playing
6. Under Lighting/General GI/Directional Mode set to Directional
7. Press the play button
8. Observe that a shadow renders for the player character
Reproduced: 5.0.0b14, 5.0.0b13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3