Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Lighting] 'Bake Direct' job failed with error code: 5
1) Download the attached project
2) Open 30HzSample scene
3) go to the lighting window and press bake
4) observe the repeating error mentioned above
5) Observe the bake job never finishes.
Scene will bake with out error
the follwing error is shown and light baking never finishes
''Bake Direct' job failed with error code: 5 ('Failed reading Bake Visibility Buffer file.').'
Error occurs <10 seconds after baking light.
Possible workaround, delete the GI Cache.
Goto Edit > Preferences, then GI cache then 'Clean Cache'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"