Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Lighting] 'Bake Direct' job failed with error code: 5
1) Download the attached project
2) Open 30HzSample scene
3) go to the lighting window and press bake
4) observe the repeating error mentioned above
5) Observe the bake job never finishes.
Scene will bake with out error
the follwing error is shown and light baking never finishes
''Bake Direct' job failed with error code: 5 ('Failed reading Bake Visibility Buffer file.').'
Error occurs <10 seconds after baking light.
Possible workaround, delete the GI Cache.
Goto Edit > Preferences, then GI cache then 'Clean Cache'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()