Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Objects lit by light probes appear brighter than static objects with same material in gamma mode
1. Open the attached project "case_672202"
2. Open Scene2 and wait for the the lighting to be built
3. Notice that one cube is significantly brighter, it is using light probes
4. The other cube is darker it is static
5. The only difference between these cubes is that one is static and the other one is not, they use the same material.
I believe that both cubes should be lit similarly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()