Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Objects lit by light probes appear brighter than static objects with same material in gamma mode
1. Open the attached project "case_672202"
2. Open Scene2 and wait for the the lighting to be built
3. Notice that one cube is significantly brighter, it is using light probes
4. The other cube is darker it is static
5. The only difference between these cubes is that one is static and the other one is not, they use the same material.
I believe that both cubes should be lit similarly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once