Search Issue Tracker
1. Open attached project. 2. Change one sprite texture type to sprite, other to any other. 3. Select both and change texture type to... Read more
- In the Sprite Editor do an Automatic slice with Pivot set to Center and Method set to Delete Existing - Press Apply - Now perform ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the Unity Project in the Unity Editor. 2. Run the editor option Test -> Test SpriteAtlas AssetImporter. 3. Obs... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached project (Repro Project.zip) 2. Open the "Test Scene 1" scene (in /Asset/Scenes/Test Scene 1.uni... Read more
Yellow assert "Incomplete mesh data in Sprite. Please reimport or recreate the Sprite." spam in Console after loading/playing scene ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "SpriteTest.zip" 2. Add "Test" scene to build settings and build WSA Universal 10 SDK 3... Read more
It is possible to add 3D colliders and Rigidbody2D (or 2D colliders and Rigidbody) from script 2) How can we reproduce it using the... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first