Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user attached project 2. Open 'SampleScene' 3. Enter Play Mode Reproducible with: 2020.3.32f1, 2021.1... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project 2. In the Project window select the Sprite Atlas 3. In inspector switch the Max Tex... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new 2D URP template project 2. Open the Asset Store and add "Lost Crypt - 2D Sample Project" to My Ass... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "LostCrypt.zip" 2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene 3. Open the Asset Store and add "Los... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached Unity project "TilesIssue.zip" 2. Go to Assets > Scenes folder and open "Game.unity" Scene ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user-submitted project 2. Open the scene "SampleScene" (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity) 3. In the Sce... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "1416421.zip" project 2. Open the SampleScene Scene found in the "Assets/Scenes" folder 3. Ex... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the "spriteAtlasV2" project 2. Click "Test" asset in the Asset folder 3. In preview within Inspector sel... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first