Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[LostCrypt] Editor crashes when importing the Lost Crypt - 2D Sample Project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "LostCrypt.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Open the Asset Store and add "Lost Crypt - 2D Sample Project" to My Assets (Window > Asset Store)
4. Download and import the "Lost Crypt - 2D Sample Project" (Window > Package Manager > My Assets)
Expected result: The "Lost Crypt - 2D Sample Project" is imported successfully
Actual result: The Editor crashes
Tested on: MacOS version 12.2.1
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a3, 2022.2.0a5, 2022.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.0f1, 2022.1.0b15, 2022.2.0a2, 2022.2.0a6, 2022.2.0a9, 2022.2.0a11
Note: Not reproducible on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform