Search Issue Tracker
Getting rendering artifacts in the Scene view when generating Tilemap
1. Open the attached Unity project "TilesIssue.zip"
2. Go to Assets > Scenes folder and open "Game.unity" Scene
3. Enter the Play Mode and go to the Scene view
4. Observe the generating Tilemap
Expected result: No visible issues when Tilemap is being generated
Actual result: Rendering artifacts appear in the Scene view when generating Tilemap
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.3.0f1, 2022.1.0b15, 2022.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode