Search Issue Tracker
[2D] Part of a Sprite is cut off when the Mesh Type is set to 'Tight'
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the scene "SampleScene" (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity)
3. In the Scene view, observe the Sprite "z_chopper_spawn_27"
Expected result: The entire Sprite is visible
Actual result: The bottom part of the Sprite is cut off
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a10
Note: If 'Extrude Edges' is set to 2 or more, the whole Sprite will be visible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached