Search Issue Tracker
[2D] Part of a Sprite is cut off when the Mesh Type is set to 'Tight'
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the scene "SampleScene" (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity)
3. In the Scene view, observe the Sprite "z_chopper_spawn_27"
Expected result: The entire Sprite is visible
Actual result: The bottom part of the Sprite is cut off
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a10
Note: If 'Extrude Edges' is set to 2 or more, the whole Sprite will be visible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Source texture seems to have Islands. In such cases, please use Extrude or Custom Outline Tolerance in Sprite-Editor to resolve the issue where certain pixels may not be part of the final tesellation.
This is a known limitation of the current outline generator and will be revisited soon. Use the above workaround for now.