Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open User-supplied project 2. Go to Assets -> Resources -> Prefabs 3. Select the "Player1" Prefab/ make a Pr... Read more
Steps to repro: 1. Open attached project 2. Enter Play Mode Expected result: Editor takes 1-2 seconds to enter Play Mode (like in 2... Read more
Steps to repro: 1. Create a new project 2. Import Cube.fbx (attached) 3. Notice that it has one "UP" animation 4. Overwrite Cube.fbx... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open a new Unity project 2. Maximize editor window with the green arrows in the top left 3. Exit fullscreen mode wi... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project and make a android build 2. Open app on android 8.0 device, you will see a black screen... Read more
Unity Timeline package disappears from the list after removing when the project is opened with 2D Template Steps to reproduce: 1) C... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open Unity Hub 2. Navigate to Learn section 3. Select Tutorial Projects 4. Try to download any project 5. See e... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached "stopwatch.unity.zip" project and open in Unity 2. Open "New Scene" scene 3. Build for iOS or m... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac