Search Issue Tracker
Collab History Tab does not respect playmode Tint
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project.
2. Press play.
3. Make sure collab history tab is visible
4. In Unity > Preferences > Color > Playmode Tint change to any obvious color.
Expected result: Whole editor (all windows and tabs) turns that color.
Actual result: All windows turn that color, except Collab History
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect