Search Issue Tracker
Using the 'renderer.receiveShadows = false' in script causes the application to crash. This is reproducible only in the release buil... Read more
In the animator controller window, the display of floating point values uses scientific notation inside blendtrees, but the display ... Read more
The screen is not redrawn normally on the Samsung Galaxy S3 device when the 32-bit display buffer is enabled. This causes the flicke... Read more
Can't load more than 241 level with Application.LoadLevelAdditiveAsync. After loading 242 levels, application throws: "Could not op... Read more
- Create a script, e.g. TestScript, with public field of type GameObject. - Open "Script Import Settings" and set some prefab to th... Read more
Reproduced in 4.1-4.3.a2 1 Create new project 2 Import attached package 3 When import window appeared - notice the folder structure(... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- Visual artifacts can be observed in the Editor when using “OpenGLES3”, “OpenGLES2”, and “OpenGLCore” Graphics APIs on AMD GPUs
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock