Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[ContinuousCollisionDetection] If multiple collisions happen in one update, OnCollisionEnter2D is only called for the last one
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "sc_gameplay"
3. Notice that "pr_ball" has "Collision detection" set to "Continuous"
4. Notice that "Assets/prefabs/pr_brick" has "Collision detection" set to "Discrete"
5. Run scene and press press left mouse button to shoot the ball
6. Notice that when "pr_ball" touches "pr_brick" OnCollisionEnter2D doesn't get called (attached gif)
Note: If we attach "Assets/ScBrick" script to "wall_left" and repeat step 5 then, on collision, the wall gets destroyed. It seems that if multiple collisions happen in one update then OnCollisionEnter2D is called only for the last collision.
1. Set "Collision detection" of "pr_brick" to "Continuous"
2. Set "Collision detection" of "pr_ball" to "Discrete"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol
- Warning on affected shader count is not thrown when trying to collect shader variants with Async Shader compilation enabled
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project