Search Issue Tracker
Facebook App UI: User is not directly transferred to the installation pr...
Developers could workaround this issue using customizable API in UnityObject2. Read more
[LOD][Importing] Improve LODx naming scheme detection / reduce confusing...
To reproduce: - Create a new project - Drag the attached FBX files into Project View - Observe the following warnings in Console: "... Read more
"D3D shader create error for shader vs_2_0". Radeon 9250
"D3D shader create error for shader vs_2_0". Radeon 9250 To Reproduce: 1) Build a webplayer 2) Run it on a machine with this card. Read more
On OS X (either in the editor or standalone player), Finder can not be o...
On OS X (either in the editor or standalone player), Finder can not be opened using the System.Diagnostics.Process. Repro Steps: 1... Read more
Shuriken: Sub emitters: Particles are offset from parent particles in sc...
1. Place default particle system 2. Add default birth sub emitter 3. Set emission to 5 Notice how when you scrub, you get a gap that... Read more
Old tags recreated when duplicating an object
To reproduce: - Create a new project - Create a cube - Select the cube object and go to 'Add Tag' in Inspector - Create 2 new tags -... Read more
"Failed seek file" error message when reimporting 3DS file.
"Failed seek file" error message when reimporting 3DS file. Repro Steps: 1. Launch 3.5b3 with attached project 2. Open scene 3. In... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window