Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WSA] Enabling C# Projects, SyncVar not synchronizing player/client on UWP platform
Reproducible on 5.2, 5.3, 5.4.
In Build Settings enabling "Unity C# Projects" option, SyncVar is not updated on UWP platform client or server side.
1. Open project "Multiplayer.zip". (in edit there's a smaller repro attached)
2. Build to UWP platform.
3. Launch project in the editor. Create local LAN host or enable match making and create internet match.
4. Build and run UWP project. Launch "Lan Client" or in "Match Making" find created internet match.
5. Press arrow keys in the editor to move the cube. Now press arrows in UWP project. Observe that "opponent" cube doesn't get synchronized. Launching the same scene on windows standalone, opponent's cube is synchronized as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0