Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WSA] Enabling C# Projects, SyncVar not synchronizing player/client on UWP platform
Reproducible on 5.2, 5.3, 5.4.
In Build Settings enabling "Unity C# Projects" option, SyncVar is not updated on UWP platform client or server side.
1. Open project "Multiplayer.zip". (in edit there's a smaller repro attached)
2. Build to UWP platform.
3. Launch project in the editor. Create local LAN host or enable match making and create internet match.
4. Build and run UWP project. Launch "Lan Client" or in "Match Making" find created internet match.
5. Press arrow keys in the editor to move the cube. Now press arrows in UWP project. Observe that "opponent" cube doesn't get synchronized. Launching the same scene on windows standalone, opponent's cube is synchronized as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error