Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Error "UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed. (https:)" on Enabling MatchMaker
Regression - not reproduces in 5.4.0b7
In 5.4.0b8 when you adding NetworkManager - it has "MatchMaker Host URI"-field set to "https://mm.unet.unity3d.com" (in b7 it was "mm.unet.unity3d.com")
How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Open attached project
2 Open scene sc1
3 Press Play and press "Enable MatchMaker"
Actual result: error appears in Console:
"UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed. (https:)"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect