Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Error "UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed. (https:)" on Enabling MatchMaker
Regression - not reproduces in 5.4.0b7
In 5.4.0b8 when you adding NetworkManager - it has "MatchMaker Host URI"-field set to "https://mm.unet.unity3d.com" (in b7 it was "mm.unet.unity3d.com")
How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Open attached project
2 Open scene sc1
3 Press Play and press "Enable MatchMaker"
Actual result: error appears in Console:
"UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed. (https:)"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine