Search Issue Tracker
See attached screenshot. I assume the default white icon should be something similar to the red triangle for the Outgoing Changes, o... Read more
1) Start scene "terrain" 2) Play in editor, observe no bug. 3) Play in Mac OSX, observe no bug. 4) Publish to Android, jump off clif... Read more
- Create a SVN repo locally. - Add a new Unity project to it at revision 1. - Open the project in unity and save the default scene. ... Read more
See attached screenshot. This is the same for all .asset files Not a regression compared with 4.1.0f2. Read more
- Create a project with an empty scene and host it on SVN - Open the project in Unity on two different machines - On one machine ad... Read more
- In a project hosted on SVN, make some changes from a machine and submit them - On a different machine make some other changes to ... Read more
As it probably requires to be connected to Subversion repository, here are steps from beginning: 1. Create new project in Unity 2. ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio