Search Issue Tracker
[OSX][Metal] OSX player crashes right after splash screen on Metal
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Change graphics API for Mac standalone to 'Metal'
3. Build and run 'TerrainScene' (Assets/ReliefPack/ExampleScenes/ReliefTerrain)
4. Notice the build crashes right after splash screen
Does not crash when built with OpenGLCore graphics API.
Not reproducible with: 5.3.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted