Search Issue Tracker
[OSX][Metal] OSX player crashes right after splash screen on Metal
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Change graphics API for Mac standalone to 'Metal'
3. Build and run 'TerrainScene' (Assets/ReliefPack/ExampleScenes/ReliefTerrain)
4. Notice the build crashes right after splash screen
Does not crash when built with OpenGLCore graphics API.
Not reproducible with: 5.3.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked