Search Issue Tracker
[OSX][Metal] OSX player crashes right after splash screen on Metal
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Change graphics API for Mac standalone to 'Metal'
3. Build and run 'TerrainScene' (Assets/ReliefPack/ExampleScenes/ReliefTerrain)
4. Notice the build crashes right after splash screen
Does not crash when built with OpenGLCore graphics API.
Not reproducible with: 5.3.6f1
This is a duplicate of issue #8300785.5 crashes while rendering, on DX11 with WebGL gfx emulation when using Standard shader (emulates 8 textures, shader uses 10)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets