Search Issue Tracker
[OSX][Metal] OSX player crashes right after splash screen on Metal
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Change graphics API for Mac standalone to 'Metal'
3. Build and run 'TerrainScene' (Assets/ReliefPack/ExampleScenes/ReliefTerrain)
4. Notice the build crashes right after splash screen
Does not crash when built with OpenGLCore graphics API.
Not reproducible with: 5.3.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh