Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Deleting gameobject with ScrollView component crashes editor
1. Open the "bug.zip" project
2. Open the "Test" scene
3. Delete "Scrollbar Horizontal" gameobject in the Hierarchy.
4. Undo the step(Edit->Undo)
5. Delete "Scroll view" gameobject in the Hierarchy.
6. Observe the crash.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted