Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
Deleting gameobject with ScrollView component crashes editor
1. Open the "bug.zip" project
2. Open the "Test" scene
3. Delete "Scrollbar Horizontal" gameobject in the Hierarchy.
4. Undo the step(Edit->Undo)
5. Delete "Scroll view" gameobject in the Hierarchy.
6. Observe the crash.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button