Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Deleting gameobject with ScrollView component crashes editor
1. Open the "bug.zip" project
2. Open the "Test" scene
3. Delete "Scrollbar Horizontal" gameobject in the Hierarchy.
4. Undo the step(Edit->Undo)
5. Delete "Scroll view" gameobject in the Hierarchy.
6. Observe the crash.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject