Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
Deleting gameobject with ScrollView component crashes editor
1. Open the "bug.zip" project
2. Open the "Test" scene
3. Delete "Scrollbar Horizontal" gameobject in the Hierarchy.
4. Undo the step(Edit->Undo)
5. Delete "Scroll view" gameobject in the Hierarchy.
6. Observe the crash.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open